 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11215
FS: 8002 Technic Destroyer Droid MISB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 21:44:09 GMT

   Hi all,

   As I was packing here to go back to NJ, I came across two
   8002 Destroyer Droids in sealed boxes that I bought about
   a year ago.  If I can avoid sending these back to NJ, I'd
   be really happy--aside from needing the money to send my
   own stuff back East.

   My asking price for these is $28 per, plus actual cost of
   shipping and materials.  I can be PayPal-ed (the preferred
   way) and ship tomorrow.  Snailmail might be more difficult,
   but email me anyways and we'll work it out.

   thanks,

   Lindsay