 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11199
  Re: Another Outage at Brickbay?

(...) It could be both -- they need to throttle back the bandwidth to BrickBay, but don't know how. Actually, it seems prett definite that there are some competency issues defined -- relationship management competence. If BrickBay chews up too much (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Another Outage at Brickbay?

(...) I had a website at Interland once. It was the most awefull experience with a webhost I've ever had! I've learned from them to NEVER buy a contract up-front, but rather to do it on a month by month basis until I'm satisfied with the service. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)