 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11197
  Re: Looking to buy/trade for tank treads

If you mean the bulldozer treads in 5244, those are available through S@H in Europe for roughly $5 for a pack of 54, if you can find someone over there to order them for you. They sold out, but must have found some more, as I was able to order some (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Looking to buy/trade for tank treads

(...) You can buy them from Dacta also (part #9938) at www.pitsco-legodacta.com :-) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Looking to buy/trade for tank treads

Pitsco is much more expensive. S@H Europe is about $5 for 54 links, Pitso is $7 for 36. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support | Netscape Communications Corp | A division of AOL Time Warner | iPlanet Support - (URL) Please do (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Looking to buy/trade for tank treads

(...) True, but for some of us that don't have European connections or don't want to pay the shipping cost across the ocean, Pitsco works. I just wanted to point out all the alternatives. Thanks :-) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)