 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11174
    Brickbay down again ? —Dejan Pavlovic
   Well I thought it was my connection , but I can connect to any website so I don't know ... There is no "acess denied" or things like that but still after minutes of waiting nothing happens :-(( Enjoy ! Dejan & Nives (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Brickbay down again ? —Michael Nelson
     (...) I get the same thing, I hope it won't be down for long. I thought that the owener got the problem with the server fixed but who knows. Michael (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Brickbay down again ? —Dejan Pavlovic