 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11158
    WTB: Knights Procession 677 Minifigs & Shields —Brett A. Antaya
   Greetings All! I am looking to expand my collection of 677 minifigs & accessories - below are my price guidelines but if you have an offer I can't refuse I would like to hear from you as I am more interested in making a deal than not ...but... I do (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)