 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11152
11151  |  11153
Subject:
Want to Trade for 8299
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 17:50:17 GMT

Hello Everyone,

     I'm looking for someone in the U.S. (to keep shipping costs down) who
would want to trade a 8299 Technic Search Sub set for say $38 worth of sets
from my brickbay shop Tierra Del Lego.

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=legoloco

Hopefully some of you were able to find them at Tuesday Morning stores for
$30 or even picked them up when S@H was closing them out at $25 a pop.  They
don't needed to be MISB, I would just want them to be complete and have the
original polybags still sealed.  I would want 2-3 of them.  If anyone can
help me out I would greatly appreciate it.  You can email me directly at the
address shown above.

Thanks for your time,
David Peña
Member #457