 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11150
Wanted to Buy: Black Feathers!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 13:06:55 GMT

Hey Y'all:

I am seeking BLACK castle feathers for hats and will pay $1.50 USD for
completed wheels in excellent condition. A complete feathers wheel looks
like this: http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon3/lego/images/feathers.jpg

I am even interested in them if they are loose from the wheel or in
different combinations -- as long as they are in good to excellent
condition. I am LEAST interested in the teeny little feather that most
people use for Forestmen hats, MORE interested in the thicker feather, and
PARTICULARLY INTERESTED in the three pointed feather. Such is the thing that
I will pay $0.75 USD for the three pointed feather alone! I am seeking
multiples of these so don't be shy with your offer!

If you have any of these elements in good to excellent condition (absent major
scratches, chew marks, etc.) please contact me privately at: blueofnoon@aol.com

Thanks in advance,

-- Richard

P.S. I reposted this request for parts because I might have been too vague
in my previous post, and because I changed my reference image.  Those
interested in trades would do well to note that almost all of my Lego
collection is in temporary storage and inaccessible -- so trades for parts
will not be possible! And in particular, I am NOT interested in trading one
kind of black feather for another kind of black feather at this time -- my
point is to acquire more of them myself...