 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11128
    Re: WTB: 5138 Castle Accessories —James Brown
   (...) Just restating my offer, since I think that everyone who was able to order some of these has them by now. I want several copies of 5138 Castle Accessories, and I'm willing to pay $20 USD each. I'm not expecting much response, though. My first (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: WTB: 5138 Castle Accessories —Kevin Salm
   (...) James is first in line, but I would like to state my request, too. I am willing to pay 2 US Dollars each for the body armor piece from set 5138 or from any other source. Would like a grand total of twelve of this part. If someone breaks up the (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)