 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11126
11125  |  11127
Subject:
Would like to trade my Lego for GI Joe (cobra actually)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 04:27:52 GMT

I've got pirates and soldiers, a black sword, a 375 knight or two, a brand
new 4819 boxed chrome shield set, an unopened 5184 service pack, a Tie
Fighter with Pilot and some other stuff to trade for:

These early GI Joe Cobra figures:

Cobra Soldier (blue guy from 1983)
Tan colored Stinger Driver from 83(looks like soldier largely but tan)
HISS Driver from around 83/84
Blue Viper guy from around 1986
Toys R Us 3pack Viper set figures from a few years ago
(if you got figure parts from these guys I'd be interested too but wouldn't
trade a lot for 'em)

for vehicles I'm looking for the early Cobra ones and HISS 2, here's a list:
(want parts for these too)

Stinger
HISS I and II(tank)
ASP (blue anti-air deal)
Cobra Bunker
STUN
FANG
Cobra Surveilance Port
Terror Drome

Thanks for reading this.  Also check my shop for stuff you may want, I do
have other stuff available if you have a list of wants too.  I could maybe
mail you stuff via Shop At Home or whtnot as well.  I have refferences from
LUGNET too.