 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11106
    Re: Large (!) Lego collection available in SE Mass —Shaun Sullivan
    I'd also be interested in this .... I'm not sure I can make it there in person to view the contents, but I could satisfy my curiosity if someone would take a bunch of digital camera photos of the collection, and with the excel sheet. Do we have any (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Large (!) Lego collection available in SE Mass —Wayne McCaul
   I would definitly be interested too. I also live right next door to Foxboro. So I could go over with my digital if he doesn't mind. Where is this spreadsheet? Does anyone have a copy yet? Evil Wayne (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Large (!) Lego collection available in SE Mass —Chris Phillips
   (...) I live in the next town over from Foxboro. I could possibly try to go over there tomorrow night with a digital camera if that would help... (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.nelug)