 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11100
  Re: 6289 and 5058 (Pirates) FS

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:GDq96D.pE@lugnet.com... (...) Hmm, although these aren't available from US S@H at the moment these packs are only £2.19 (about $3.11) from UK S@H , so $12 a pack is a bit pricey, isn't (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 6289 and 5058 (Pirates) FS

(...) Price out what actually getting just one would cost you, assuming you had a contact in the UK. No, I don't think 12 is pricey and I don't think that 15 is pricey for the garage door pack either, which is what Tom Stangl and I are selling them (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 6289 and 5058 (Pirates) FS

(...) c/are only/were only. No replenishment expected. Well, then, don't buy them. You make an interesting point, given that no similar "editorials" have followed others' postings of S@H finds for sale for much larger margins. LFB (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)