 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1106
    Re: Rare? SW sets FSOT —Jasper Janssen
   (...) You mean you won't get them, ever? Well, whatever floats your boat. Jasper (25 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Rare? SW sets FSOT —Mike Stanley
   (...) No, I mean I won't pay full price for them. I'll buy up quite a few at 20% because I know that I can make my money back and more on the parts I don't want while getting the parts I do want paid for by the rest. If you're implying that SW Lego (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)