 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11057
  Re: Brickbay password problem

David, Brickbay is broken, Dan is having trouble with his web hosting company who seems to have majorly messed up the server. See numerous other threads about this in this newsgroup. Troy David "Fuzzy" Gregory <david.gregory@student.oc.edu> wrote in (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay password problem

Troy, It's ironic that you've posted Brickbay's problems. I was just headed to your store and got the now infamous password prompt. Oh well guess I'll have to wait for click hinges. Bryce (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)