 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11049
  Re: Brickbay problems........again

Thanks for this analysis... now for some nitpicking, mostly around word usage (...) It is probably more accurate to say that the site has had a *turnover* of 500,000 USD, the gross amount that sellers have received for sale of their 1.3M parts (or (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay problems........again

(...) Hi Larry, Sorry about the mix-up in the words (I'm from Denmark), what I meant with the numbers was exactly how you described it - the assumed USD 500,000 is what I mean there has been sold parts for - the amount is calculted as current orders (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)