 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11023
    MINIFIG MADNESS with 10% off EVERYTHING at Legotown! 2 Day Sale! —Justin Pankey
   (URL) had just started MINIFIG MADNESS II when Brickbay went down for a few days. There's still a great assortment left (except for Castle fans). Minifigures are from many different themes (some old, some new) as I whittle down my collection of MINT (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: MINIFIG MADNESS with 10% off EVERYTHING at Legotown! 2 Day Sale! —Justin Pankey
   Just when I thought it was safe......I just got home from work and got the bad news. I guess I'll have try my FIRST Brickbay sale some other time! (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)