 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10977
Re: BrickBay problems again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 16:40:16 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Julie Krenz writes:
I was doing fine and then I'm getting the oops screen when I try to access
orders received. The oops says unable to access the feedback database system,
even tho I'm trying to acess the order received area.
Julie

Dan must be going against it or at least getting ready to go against it,
when he shows order status (each buyer has a feedback count displayed and
you also can post feedback). I dunno if he keeps feedback numbers with the
buyer record. If not, he would have to go against feedback for that. But I'd
put up with the duplicate data and keep a running number WITH the buyer so
you don't have to.

Clearly, when feedback is down, a lot of the site is down (I think it takes
discussion groups down too)