 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10969
Re: Castle Collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 01:59:40 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Wesley Pauley writes:
Just trying to get the word out. Interested? I'm asking $2000 but I expect
offers lower than that. Easier for me to lower my price than raise it.

-wes

Okay, fair enough.  Not trying to be rude but repeat messages annoy me.

Am I interested--somewhat....
I am interested in about one-third of the sets.  What I do not want are all the
minifigs, horses, and junk like that.  Personally, I am not impressed by
massive armies of minifigs on horseback--cannot build with them.  I am more
into building stuff than role-playing and story telling, etc.

Everyone has their own preferences.

Anyway, check the other threads you started--it seems you may have a buyer in
Greg Radzimowski

__Kevin Salm__
....Lego enthusiast for over 20 years....

.