 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10951
  Adding Inventory Brickbay

Just wondering does anybody add lots via the mass upload tool? Or do you all just do it the slow way? -- Jason King LugNet #665 (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Adding Inventory Brickbay

(...) I tried using the mass upload tool, but it rejected a lot of my parts. Of course it doesn't tell you in which line the error occurred. I uploaded the list, had to chop my file in two halves, resubmit one half, see if it would accept one half, (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Adding Inventory Brickbay

(...) choke the upload for some reason (does someone who knows XML know why?). I think the mass upload is only of value if you're adding more than 30-40 parts. I have a spreadsheet that addes the XML tags and converts colors to their numeric values. (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)