 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10902
  Re: Access Brickbay using this link!

No luck. I'm still getting the password screen. Bryce (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Access Brickbay using this link!

(...) It worked for about 4 hours but does not now. I managed to add a few new things to my inventory, stopped for tea and now can not get back in. Alison (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Access Brickbay using this link!

(...) Right. But that's what Mel means about "clicking the little x". Click it enough times (or click cancel, or press the escape key, all of which dismiss the popup without submitting it) and the page beneath it will display. Do it again when you (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)