 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10824
10823  |  10825
Subject:
6285 Black Seas Barracuda For Sale.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 02:12:48 GMT

One big ship to sell…

6285 Black Seas Barracuda
Price $160 USD
Shipping and Handling $18 USD.
Insurance is extra if you want to pay $5 USD.

Notes :
Most pieces are excellent condition or better.  There is no box.
Each page of the instructions is very clean, but the spine has worn away
so some pages are loose from the staple.

Some missing/replaced pieces :
4 black arches that are 4 studs long missing.
1 black arch that is 6 studs long missing.
6 red flags (the cannon flaps) missing.
24 cannon balls all missing.
1 large right black wing (as in classic space wing) is replaced with a grey
wing.
The 2 top sails have small coffee stains.  Not that bad, I can send scans.

Better stuff :
The 4 cannons are all shooting cannons.  Too bad the balls are lost, but
I’m sure that you can hunt plenty of them down.  Those missing parts
should not be that hard to obtain.  I just don't have spares.
I’ll also include an extra red row boat with red oars, and a soldier with
red chest, blue shoulder patches and backpack.  He can be a prisoner on
the ship.  That might make up for some of the lost arches.

First to respond gets it.  I prefer a cheque in USD.
The set will be sent airmail to you from Melbourne, Australia.
Thanks.