 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10815
    MISB Set Prices vs. Opened Set Prices —Bob Parker
   I understand that a MISB set will command a higher price than a complete set that has been opened. Here's my question: Typically, how much more should a person pay for a MISB set? Is it 50% more? 100% more? Will it depend on how popular the set is? (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.theory)