 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10814
  Do these prices for 2 Classic Space MISB sets sound reasonable?

How do the following prices sound for these MISB sets: $200 for <set:6971> Intergalactic Command Base and $200 for <set:6980> Galaxy Commander Thanks for the feedback! - Bob (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Do these prices for 2 Classic Space MISB sets sound reasonable?

I think they are reasonable. I bought a MISB 6971 for about $300 last year...the 6980 might be a little high, but I guarantee I wouldn't sell mine for less than that! If you're referring to the sets on Brickbay, you might want to verify the (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)