 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1081
FSOT: SW, Pirates, Witch w/Dragon, Misc. Small Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 19:11:04 GMT

I have the following for sale or trade, if nothing works out, I'll probably
auction them... or keep
'em...

1720 Cactus Canyon (no box, mint instruction sheet)
1958 Windsurfer (no box, mint instruction sheet)
1959 Flyer (no box, mint instruction sheet)
1970 Pirate Gun Cart (no box, mint instruction sheet)
1971 Knight Attack Cart (no box, mint instruction sheet)
1969 Space Police patrol (no box, mint instruction sheet)
6037 Witch's Windship (new in sealed box)
1802 Tidy Treasure (new in sealed box)
6254 Rocky Reef (new in sealed box)
7128 Speeder Bikes (new in sealed box)
7110 Land Speeder (new in sealed box)
7130 Snow Speeder (new in sealed box)
7140 X-Wing (new in sealed box)

I'm looking for Pirates Islanders sets new in box.

Let me know if you're interested and we can discuss.

-Rob Doucette.