 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10798
  WTB/WTT: large yellow rims from 8862

I now only need ONE 24x43 yellow rim ((URL) anyone have an orphan they don't need? Of course, I'll take MORE than one, but I only NEED one at this point ;-) Tom Stangl wrote: > I need 3 yellow rims from the 24x43 tires of the 8862. I have grey and > (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)