 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10765
10764  |  10766
Subject:
Looking to trade 8x16 Brick (Trade 1 Red or Green for 1 Yellow)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:35:04 GMT

To All,

I am looking to trade 1 8x16 Brick, found in many different
sets and the three pack from S@H, for the same thing, only
in Yellow. I have both red or green 8x16's, and am looking
for a yellow one to complete a part of my Shell Gas Station
Car Wash. If you have one to sell, I will consider it as
well, but the color is crucial. I did not find any on
Brickbay. You can e-mail me at ssanburn@cleanweb.net or post
here. Thanks!

As a matter of fact, I can't even get on Brickbay right now.

Scott S.