 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10739
Re: The World of Lego Toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 03:16:48 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Derek Kwong writes:
Does anyone know where I can buy a good copy of the book 'The World of Lego
Toys'??

I found a copy a couple of months ago by going to Google.com and searching
for it.  I found some used book store that had it.  I had previously added
it to a search list at Amazon.com but after a month I gave up on them.  I
found my copy the same day I started my search (after Amazon).

Worth a try
:-)