 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10736
FS:Pirates - Special Offer !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:33:18 GMT

Hi All !

We have FS the following Pirates sets :
6236 King Kahuka 1994 (including original instructions)
6257 Castaway's Raft 1989 (o.instructions)
6262 King Kahuka's Throne 1994 (o.instructions & box)
6270 Forbidden Island 1989 (o.instructions & box)
6274 Carriben Clipper 1989 (o.instructions & box)
6276 Eldorado Fortress 1989 (o.instructions & box)

We are ready to sell em all for round 200 $ with shipping (registered
surface mail) to US /Canada included !!!
If the buyer is from Europe - we'll add 6246 (w/original box and
istructions) to a lot (price remains the same)
and if the buyer is from Asia we'll have to take 6257 out to keep the
price at 200 $ (because of the higher shipping costs) !

Take a look at their enlarged photos :

http://need_lego.tripod.com/

For further descriptions (and our feedback + payment options))  visit our
Brickbay store where those sets currently are :
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=dejan969

So if you are interested in this offer - mail us , or just buy the sets from
our store !
(total price in the store is 190,5 $ which means you'll pay additional 9,5 $
for shipping (if in US /Canada)  and we'll add the rest (total shipping cost
is 35 $ - you save 25,50 $! )

Note: This offer is only valid until one or more sets from this offer are
sold separately !!!

Enjoy !

Dejan & Nives
Lugnet # 595