 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10719
  Pnuematic parts at Tom's Technic!

I have just parted out 10 of the new 5218 Pneumatic Pack and posted the parts on my brickbay store. Check it out: (URL) out all of the great new and used technic/basic parts I have! I also accept trades for any part you may have on my want lists: (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)