 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10709
    Two early castle knight visors (red) need all other colors! —Chris Pederson
   I have two red knight visors and need especially at least one black (two would be good) and white and grey as well. I will accept a light grey helmet and one plume as well. Its a small trade so maybe we can trade some other parts as well. If you (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Two early castle knight visors (red) need all other colors! —Mark van 't Hooft
   Hi Chris, Are these the visors that go with the 375 yellow castle? If so, let me know, I need one of those. I'm not sure which helmet and plume you need. Let me know, I may have them. If not, I'm willing to buy the visor from you. Mark van 't Hooft (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)