 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10708
10707  |  10709
Subject:
FS/FT, WTT, the barebones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 04:20:52 GMT

Hi everyone,

I have just half-sorted my collection and I've got tons of new wants and
FT/FS stuff. I'm not by far making a complete list, but here are things I
need, and things I want...

I'm only interesting in selling or trading; I am *not* looking to buy
anything right now.

For trade or sale:
- most X-wing pieces (all but the concave slopes!!)
- most Gungan Sub pieces
- MISB Snowspeeder
- MISB Anakin's Podracer
- MISB Oasis Ambush
- Random town and space minifigs and accessories: ask for details if interested.

I'm interested in trading FOR (in decreasing priority):
- Any Royal Knight decorated pieces (NOT Knight's Kingdom): torsos, shields
of both sizes, and flags (all with the Lion logo).
- Wolfpack torsos, shields or flags
- Scale-mail torsos, red or blue; preferably with blue arms.
- Dark grey helmets - flare, bullet or kettle.
- White feather rings; or only the mid-sized (white) plume.
- (Good condition only) Smiley faces
- Straight hair, male hair, forestmen hats, wolfpack cowls, SW cowls.
- Dragon helmets
- White horses
- Blue saddles
- Blue legs
- Knight's Kingdom - King Leo torsos
- Black swords and brown plastic capes.... you know. ;-)

Reply with your offers (by email please: <shirid@hotmail.com>). Thanks!

-Shiri