 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10705
Re: Brickbay Credit @ Brick Depot for your unwanted 1x4 bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 19:37:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Walsh writes:
I have a need for a bunch of 1x4 bricks.  I am mostly interested in black
and white, and but will also entertain yellow,  blue and red in sufficient
quantities.  I'd really like grey too but no one seems to part with those!

A quick scan of Brickbay shows that the ASP for black is about $0.06, for
yellow is about $0.05, and white is about $0.07 with some people selling
blue bricks for as low as $0.03 each.  I am willing to offer $0.08 per brick
credit at my Brickbay store (Brick Depot, see link in my signature) for NEW
(no used please) 1x4 bricks in quantities of 100 or more.

Black, white, grey, green and red are 12 cents each from TLC, qty 50

++Lar