 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10679
Re: Mega Bloks Griffin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 23:00:38 GMT

Do you know where I can find a pic of that set?
it sounds interesting...

Gary

richard marchetti <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message
Hey Y'all:

I am wanting to buy 2 Mega Bloks Griffins or Griffin Sets.  I am primarily
interested in the animal elements themselves -- a black lion's body • Griffin
with red mane, wings, and tail (or something very like that...) -- but • will
also consider complete sets (esp. MISB).

I am interested in items in excellent condition only -- certainly nothing
majorly damaged, stained, chewed, glued, etc.

Please contact me privately with offers at: blueofnoon@aol.com

-- Hop-Frog