 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10656
    WTB : A Few Bits from 7181/7191/etc —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Hi all, Okay: It's been successful in the past, so I thought I should appeal here for something I can't find, don't know what to call, and still somehow need. If someone can point me to them on BrickBay, all the better--but I've had no luck! NB: (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)