 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10653
    Instructions for 9v train set 4549 required —Kevin Stone
    I wish to purchase an original set(in new or used condition) of instructions for the 9v train set 4549. Please e-mail me with your asking price and country location. My new e-mail address is h-kstone@home.com Thanks, Kevin (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Instructions for 9v train set 4549 required —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) Hey Kevin, have you tried Brickshelf...that is a good place to get them...if you want the instructions for selling purposes or just to make your set more valuable...I can't help you there, at least no quite yet!! Thanks, Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)