 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10650
10649  |  10651
Subject:
Great Pirates sets for sale, all MIB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 14:45:19 GMT

Hello Everyone,

I've decided to drop a theme from my collection!  It pains me so, but that's
my plan, so here goes. I've got:

6276 Eldorado Fortress
6285 Black Seas Barracuda
6274 Caribbean Clipper

I'd like to get $300 shipped for the above.  Now to be honest, I have never
assembled the above sets, but I believe them to be complete except that the
Black Seas Barracuda does not have any figures.  All the sets are in
excellent shape as are the boxes and instructions.

I also have an Armada Flagship, Imperial Outpost, and Shipwreck Island, as
well as many loose excellent figures, and smaller boxed sets, all either
sealed or sealed when I got them, then opened but never assebled.  I would
prefer to sell that as one lot also, but I haven't figured out a price.  Let
me know if you are interested!
Thanks,
Joseph Morrison
Pittsburgh, PA