 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10648
  WTB-1993 Lego Pirates set 6286 Skull's Eye Schooner MISB

Would anyone here happen to have an extra or know where I can find one of these? LMK either way please, will pay at least $300+, thanks in advance :) Signed, Rick email ACS77@aol.com Lego Star Wars Classic & Pirate Enthusiast (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: WTB-1993 Lego Pirates set 6286 Skull's Eye Schooner MISB

(...) I'm pretty sure you can find one at www.ebay.com sooner or later. They also appear at www.brickbay.com (less likely, but be prepared to pay a premium). Currently there is a MIB available at brickbay for $285 in the Netherlands. (...) (Woah I (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)