 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10642
    WTT: My classic spacemen for SW biker scouts —David Leese
   ...or is that just a crazy idea? I have a modest collection of classic spacemen - I'm hoping to get some scans together soon - and I'd like to trade them for biker scouts (as seen in 7128) to boost my SW collection. Is this just daft? Will anyone (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)