 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10641
Re: Free LUGNET T-shirt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 02:36:01 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
G'day folks,

I have a *brand-new* LUGNET T-shirt to give away.  I
ordered one and it arrived with an small orange spot
on the front just below the collar.  They sent me a
free replacement and told me that I could keep the
defective one.  You can see it here:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/flightdeck/T-Shirt/

It's a type CZ shirt: http://www.lugnet.com/gear/order.cgi

I don't know if the spot will come out but you are
welcome to try.  Pay for postage and it's all yours
(I can ship it from either Canada or the USA).

BTW, it's an adult XL.

I think I might be interested....I don't give a care about spots or the
like....

I've got two addresses you can send it to.

Benjamin Medinets
PO BOX 1211
Fort Campbell, KY
42223, USA  <---- This is the adress I am "staying" at right now...you might
call it living here (I've been here in KY for 2 years now).

or

Benjamin Medinets
7 Canterbury Drive
St. Catharines, ON
CANADA, L2P 3M6  <--- This is my permanent home address (which I will
be going to near the end of May.)

Personally, I'd prefer to have it sent here at the Fort but you can
have it sent to my Canadian Address.  I'll leave that decision to you....
just give me the shipping cost (and I'll send it as soon as I can....)

Thanks,

Benjamin Medinets