 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10623
    Tom Fought please contact me —Kevin Wilson
   Tom, if you're reading this please contact me re your brickbay orders - I am not getting any replies from you to my emails. Kevin ---...--- - Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Lego auctions: (URL) Guild of (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Tom Fought please contact me —Ray Sanders
   (...) Likewise, I need to contact Tom Fought about an order. He has not posted to lugnet in two months it appears. Has anyone had more recent contact with him ? Ray (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)