 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10613
    Sale at Karen's Legos —Karen Lepper
   Hi all! I've put everything at my shop on sale for the weekend. The discounts range from 10 to 40 percent off. After the weekend is over, I'll be closing down for a few days to add new parts, and the sale prices will be discontinued. Here's the link (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)