 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10598
10597  |  10599
Subject:
Need pieces to complete some sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 20:18:49 GMT

Hi all,

I am completing a few sets. One is the #1682 Space Shuttle, the others are
classic space and castle. Here's the list:

The part number for each piece is listed below.
Goto: http://www.lugnet.com/partsref to see their pictures.

PART#/DESCRIPTION

2489 barrel 2x2x2- 2 black
2422 bracket 2x2-1x4- 1 red
???? classic space helmet- 2 yellow, 1 blue
937p90 minifig torso with classic space pattern- 1 white(the picture shows
it without arms, I want the full torso.)
4524 minifig PLASTIC cape- 1 red
3941 brick 2x2 round- 11 white

That should be a total of 19 pieces. I would prefer to buy instead of trade.
Thanks in advance for anyone who replies.

--==Sergio==--