 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10593
10592  |  10594
Subject:
FS/T NIB Space sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 11:43:16 GMT

Over the past few months, I have acquired a few themed space sets.
Unfortunately, I only collect classic space, so would like to pass them on.

6956 M:tron (1990) seal broken, box EX, polybags sealed. $60

6983 Ice Planet 2002 (1993) seal broken, shelf wear to box + price sticker
damage, polybags sealed. $70 Ice Babe!

6982 Exploriens (1996) MISB. $80

Pictures + brief inventories of opened sets available on request.

I would consider swapping for opened classic space stuff, and would lower
the price of the sets if someone wants all of them.

Mark (UK)