 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10586
10585  |  10587
Subject:
MIA customers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 14:56:43 GMT

Hi all,
About two months ago I received orders from Andy Boettcher and Jeremy
Tidwell. As of late they have not responded to emails I have sent them.
Guys, please contact me if you read this, or if anybody knows how I can get
a hold of them, please let me know. I would like to finish the transactions.
Thanks,
Mark
Lugnet member 485
Mark's Legoland at Brickbay.com