 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10573
  FS: HUNDREDS of Lego-MACARONIS, incl. Light Grey!

I've added to my BrickBay shop 600 (!) 2x2 macaroni-bricks COLORS: red, black, yellow, blue, trans, white and LIGHT GREY Take a look: (URL) macaronís are checked and cleaned. Very good used condition!! Pictures on request possible. White and Red (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)