 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10572
10571  |  10573
Subject:
Stuff FS or Trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 19:04:42 GMT

Sorry if this gets posted twice, though I don't think the first one will
go through.

I have 2 micro scouts and a few other misc pieces I'm offering for trade
or sale.  The scouts I'll sell for 12.00 each or I'd be willing to trade
them and possibly a few other parts for 9v geared motors w/wires.
I put some pics up on my server (warning it's not always available it's
still in test mode)

I have 2 lots each of the following pics
http://64.193.132.185/mookie/sale/pic001.jpg
http://64.193.132.185/mookie/sale/pic002.jpg
http://64.193.132.185/mookie/sale/pic003.jpg
http://64.193.132.185/mookie/sale/pic004.jpg

I also am posting pics of a gallon bag of parts I have no use for. I
really don't want to pick out certain parts from this, I'd rather sell
or trade it as a whole lot. I'd give this lot at least a value of 35.00
so please, don't insult my intelligence ;)
http://64.193.132.185/mookie/sale/ will give you a directory listing,
easier than typing out all the pic names.  The Gallon bag pics all start
with bag and are from 1 to 11, I tried to get some good pics of the
parts included in the bag.

Not in any of the pics, 4 tires from the 2k throwbot, numbers on the
side of the tires are 49.6 x 28 VR with drk grey rims.

If you interested in a trade or sale, email me and we can work something
out!
Thanks
Tamy

p.s. I will try to get these up on my telocity web account as soon as
their )(#*$_)(@*# durn ftp is running again...