 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10565
Re: Police and Fire Department - sets for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 23:45:26 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Franz Koeck writes:
Franz Koeck
Vienna/Austria
Mail to: koeck@xpoint.at

I have for sale the following sets:

Police-sets:

4010 Police Rescue Boat (used, complete with original instruction) USD 15,--
Picture at www.user.xpoint.at/koeck/lego/4010.jpg
6506 Precinct Cruiser (used, complete with original instruction) USD 3,50
6533 Police 4 x 4 (used, complete with original instruction) USD 6,--
6533 Police 4 x 4 (used, white cap of cop is missing, original instruction
enclosed) USD 5,--
6598 Metro PD Station (used, missing parts as seen on picture, original
instruction enclosed) USD 39,--
Picture at www.user.xpoint.at/koeck/lego/6598.jpg
6598 Metro PD Station (used, complete including original instruction and
original box) USD 59,--
6642 Police Helicopter (used, complete including original instruction,
instruction in bad condition USD 4,--)
Picture at www.user.xpoint.at/koeck/lego/6642.jpg

Fire-Department-sets:

6385 Fire House-I (used, complete with original instruction) USD 45,--
Picture at www.user.xpoint.at/koeck/lego/6385.jpg
6505 Fire Chief's Car (used, complete with original instruction) USD 3,50
6511 Rescue Runabout (used, complete with original instruction) USD 5,--
6531 Flame Chaser (used, complete with original box, no instruction) USD
4,50
6571 Flame Fighters (used, complete with original instruction) USD 49,--
Picture at www.user.xpoint.at/koeck/lego/6571.jpg
6621 Fire Truck (used, complete including original instruction, instruction
in bad condition) USD 2,--

First come - first serve
Shipping extra

Franz

Hey Franz, I am interested in 6598 Metro PD with the missing pieces and
without the box.

Benjamin Medinets