 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10558
Re: FS/FT dacta activity cards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 04:02:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, John DiRienzo writes:
This came up somewhere else a day or two ago - 1033 is a pack of
instructions (DACTA Activity Cards).  These were sold separately from set
1032 (a 4.5 motor kit) because educators (whom these were produced for)
could give each kid a different card, and a 1032 kit and let them "learn".
The educators could buy extras of the kit, of the instruction cards or both.
Unlike normal Lego kits, the instructions were sold separately rather than
with the kit.  HTH, and LMK if you have info about a different 1033.

--
  Have fun!
  John
Scott-A wrote in message ...
Which set is 1033?
I have information to contradict this previous message.  I have an unopened
1032 set that has set 1033 inside the box.  When this set was bought in 1988
set 1033 was included with set 1032.  I agree that additional sets were sold
separately like set 1036 "Technic II Teacher's Guide", and set 1033, but
1033 was INCLUDED at NO additional cost with set 1032.  Set 1036 was not
included with set 1032 and could be purchased separately.
Regards-
John M