 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10554
Sale: Huge Lot of Lego: 9,824 pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 19:58:22 GMT

Greetings.

I am lightening the load of my collection, and would be interested in
entertaining offers for the following lot of Lego.  The pieces in the lot are
99% like new to pristine (I'm very picky about my bricks), and the total number
should be accurate to within about 1%.  Here is what I have to offer in this
lot:

7150 Tie/Y-Wing
7140 X-Wing
small blue baseplate
7110 landspeeder
2152 Roboraptor (90% complete)
7111 Droid Fighter (x2)
7128 Speeder Bikes
7101 Lightsaber Duel (x2)
5151 Steep Sloped Bricks
5215 Green Bricks
5216 Black Roof Bricks
4910 Hover Scout
7131 Anakin's Podracer
approximately 8 Pirate Imperial Soldiers (decked out, of course)
5320 Small White Plates
5147 Red Plates
7124 Flash Speeder
7134 A-Wing Fighter
5928 Bi-Wing Barron (x2)
5925 Pontoon Plane
7151 Sith Infiltrator
7121 Naboo Swamp (x2)
7144 Slave One
5902 (Polybag)
1747 Pirate Treasure
Gasgano's Pod from Mos Espa
8257 Cyberslam
8000 Pit Droid
6097 Knight Lords' Castle
5958 Mummy's Tomb (80% complete)
4811 Defense Archer (x2)
8 "pan" helm soldiers with shields and swords
1491 Dual Defender
6057 Sea Serpent
6081 King's Mountain Fortress
Low Sloped Bricks
4805 Ninja Knights (x2)
6045 Ninja Suprise (less the BURP)
7104 Desert Skiff
7141 Naboo Fighter
7155 Trade Federation AAT
3493 Smooth White Tiles
7115 Gungan Patrol
6765 Gold City Junction (less figs)
3726 Dark Grey 1x2 Bricks
3727 Tan 1x2 Bricks (x2)
2538 Crossbow Flamer (x2)
2540 Fright Knight's Catapult
2537 River Raft (x2)
3730 Tan 2x4 Bricks
2486 Black 1x6 Plates
3446 White Classic 2x2 Windows (x2)
70 green 1x1 bricks
5 tan 6x6 plates
7146 Tie Fighter
7106 Droid Escape
7126 Battle Droid Carrier
7127 Imperial AT-ST
5151 Steep Sloped Bricks
5216 Black Roof Bricks (x2)
7313 Red Planet Protector
5823 Milimy's Bedroom (less Milimy, her accessories, and chest)
3497 2x4 Roof Tiles - Black
6803 Samurai Stronghold
5133 Town Accessories
3756 2x4 Roof Tiles - Brown (x2)
3751 Brown 1x2 Bricks
3752 Brown 1x6 Bricks
6497 Twisted Time Train

Plus: Many assorted odds & ends such as dozens of weapons, classic windows, many
tires and hubs, black and white bricks, doors, windows, etc., etc. - Basically,
a lot of misc. bricks in great condition (the classic windows are a bit faded).

I'm selling all of this as one big lot, but the pieces will be extremely well
sorted.  Buyer to pay shipping.

Thanks for your consideration!

Sincerely,

James Simpson