 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10543
Re: Been there - seen that
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 00:49:47 GMT

Bert Waters <lhwaters@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote in message
news:GAxGo4.JE7@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Andreas Stabno writes:
Here's a little plug for Jason Terry who has gobs of sets for sale.  I
visited him yesterday to purchase a few of his sets and had a chance to • see
his Lego room:  Floor to ceiling of boxes!

Details of his list and prices can be found here:

http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=10445

Buy well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.lugnet.com/~19/
Another plug. I just purchased set 4555 from Jason. The service was • excellent
and I hope to be a repeat customer. I am planning on sharing Jason's sales • list
at our RichLUG meeting on Saturday. Better hurry before it is all gone!
Bert Waters

Make that 3 plugs,
Quick reply,friendly!
I'll let you know about his packaging when it gets here.
my 9735 and 8299 are on the way,

Gary Blessing