 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10525
  Wanted Gray 32x32 Plain Base Plate

I need this base plate to complete a set. Will trade 3 for 1 from the following. 4 - gray curve with 7 studs on corners 2 - gray straight with 7 studs on corners 1 - gray "T" with 7 studs on corners 2 - gray curve with 9 studs on corner All are used (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted Gray 32x32 Plain Base Plate

(...) Jerry-- IIRC, the big Statue of Liberty model has this baseplate, so it may currently be available (correct me if I may be wrong). best LFB (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)